You may not have the right skills and knowledge to implement them or, you’re too busy to take on another role. After all, you’re focused on running your business. If that’s you, fantastic!
If you want full control over your marketing but don’t have the skills, or desire to employ a marketing professional, then outsourced marketing may be the perfect solution.
Get in touch and we can have a chat about how Marketing Hat’s freelance marketing services can help you.
Find out about a case study for a fully managed marketing project
Depending on your business needs, my fully managed marketing service can include all of the following:
- Marketing plan development
- Customer research
- Market and industry research
- Customer and prospect engagement
- New business development
- Branding and corporate identity design
- Starter websites, next-step websites and ecommerce sites
- Search engine optimisation
- Blogging and social media strategy
- Promotional campaigns
- Email marketing