Having worked for several years in the NHS, Rachel had just formed her business offering private paediatric respiratory physiotherapy to children aged 0-19 in the Midlands.
She had registered her business’ name – Children’s Physio On The Move – but had no visual identity for the company.
Her physiotherapy is influential in keeping children suffering from respiratory problems out of hospital and in the community. Rachel was looking for a logo that communicated a sense of relief, freedom and calm.
- Due to the length of the name it was important to focus attention on the key words “Children’s Physio”.
- Blue was chosen to highlight this due to its association with serenity and calm. A simple typeface was used to keep the name easy to read.
- The addition of the dandelion and floating seed pods convey a sense of freedom and release.
- As Rachel planned to use social media channels in her marketing, two formats were designed from the start.
- This ensured the logo would reproduce effectively on these platforms.
“Starting up my own business has been quite daunting but Emma has really helped me focus on the best ways to start up, get support and get noticed. Emma has been really interested in all aspects of my business and plans for the future and it was fantastic to work together with Emma to develop a logo. This logo really captured the essence of my business and was a great starting point for me to then develop a website with Emma’s advice and support.”